Vegan Chocolate Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
Start your weekend off right with @vegamelon's irresistible Chocolate Pancakes!
- 2/3 cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 - 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Banana, ripe, mashed
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1 Peanut Butter MacroBar, chopped
1. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, peanut butter, and milk.
2. Sift in the remaining (dry) ingredients, then whisk until combined.
3. Heat and grease a frying pan and spoon some batter onto the pan. Once bubbles appear, flip and cook until both sides are browned.
4. Serve with a Peanut Butter MacroBar and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!