1. 4-6 hours prior to baking, place cashews in glass bowl and cover with cold water. Soak in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or overnight, to soften them. To quick-soak cashews, pour boiling hot water over the cashews, soak for 1 hour uncovered. Drain off water before using cashews in the recipe.
2. In a food processor, add pitted dates and blend until they are processed into fine bits and it forms into a ball. Remove dates from food processor and set aside.
3. Place pieces of Granola Coconut MacroBars into food processor and process into a coarse meal. Then add the processed dates and blend until a loose dough forms and it sticks together.
4. Line a round 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside. Press the crust mixture into the prepared pan, then cover and freeze until ready to use.
5. In a blender or Vitamix, add the soaked cashews, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Liquefy until smooth and silky.
6. Pour cashew-cream filling mixture into prepared springform pan. Smooth out the top and tap the pan hard against the counter to release any air bubbles. Top with fresh blueberries.
7. Place cheesecake into freezer for 4-6 hours until filling is set.
8. Remove outer ring of pan. Let cheesecake thaw for 15-20 minutes before slicing and serving.