Sweet Potato Toast
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Gluten-free or watching your gluten intake? Try this delicious swap by @vegmelon!
- 1 Sweet Potato, sliced
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp Nut/Seed Butter
- 1 Banana + Almond Butter MacroBar, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Thoroughly rinse and scrub the sweet potato.
3. Using a sharp knife, slice off and discard the ends of the sweet potato. Slice the sweet potato into 1/2" -thick slices, then place on the baking tray.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Top with banana slices, nut/seed butter, and chopped Banana + Almond Butter MacroBar.