Peanut Butter Matcha Vegan Cheesecake
Prep Time: 50 minutes Cook Time: 2 hours Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes
What do you get when you mix matcha, oats, dates, and our Protein Pleasure MacroBar? An irresistible vegan cheesecake from @purelykaylie! This is the flavor combo you didn't know you needed in your life. The recipe requires two Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip MacroBars.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 cup Unsalted Peanuts, roasted
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 2 Protein Pleasure MacroBars
- 6 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Raw Cashews
- 3/4 cup Full-fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 -2 tsp Matcha Powder
1. Soak cashews in hot water for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the crust.
2. Combine peanuts, oats, chopped GoMacro bars, pitted medjool dates, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a food processor or high-speed blender. Process until a sticky mixture is formed, pressing down the sides of the blender as needed.
3. Transfer mixture to a round cake pan. Firmly press mixture across the base of the pan.
4. Combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Process/blend until smooth. Scoop out ¼ cup to reserve for later. Add matcha and blend again.
5. Pour the green filling over the crust. Spread in an even layer. Drizzle the reserved white filling on top. Using a toothpick, swirl the two fillings together to decorate.
6. Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 2 hours or until the filling sets.
7. Let cheesecake dethaw for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!