Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
If the last peanut butter and jelly sandwich you ate was made by your mom, then it's been far too long since you've enjoyed the classic combo! @purelykaylie has created a delicious smoothie bowl featuring the duo you need to try. This Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl requires a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip MacroBar Mini.
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 1/2 Bananas, frozen
- 3/4 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk
- 1 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip MacroBar Mini, chopped, topping
- Mixed Berries, topping
- Peanut Butter, topping
- Peanuts, topping
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add toppings. Enjoy!