No Bake Brownies
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 2 Hours Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
No oven needed to whip together these brownies inspired by our Dark Chocolate + Almonds MacroBar. Check out this easy and delicious recipe by @vegamelon!
- 1/3 cup Nut/Seed Butter
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup, or to taste
- 4 tbsp Plant-based Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce, or Pumpkin/Sweet Potato Puree
- 2 servings Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 2 Dark Chocolate + Almonds MacroBar
1. Combine all the above ingredients in a food processor. Blend into a homogeneous mixture; if needed, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until a "dough" begins to form. The resulting mixture should stick together but not stick to your hands.
2. Transfer to a pan and press down evenly. Cover the pan and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
3. Slice into bars and enjoy!