Double Chocolate & Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes
We'll use any excuse to eat this delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl by @purelykaylie. You can make it for breakfast, a post-workout snack, lunch, dessert, even for dinner when you don't want to turn on the stove! Top it with our Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips MacroBar for the perfect finishing touch.
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 Bananas, frozen, peeled
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Plant-based Milk
- 1 Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips MacroBar, chopped, optional topping
- Granola, optional topping
- Peanuts, chopped, optional topping
- Coconut Flakes, optional topping
- Banana, sliced, optional topping
- Chocolate Chips, optional topping
1. Combine ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour smoothie into a bowl. Add toppings of your choosing. Enjoy!