Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
This Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips Muffin recipe should come with a warning. No way you'll be able to stop at just one!
- 3 Bananas, ripened
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips MacroBar, cubed
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and put 9 greased (coconut oil) liners in a muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl mix together all of your wet ingredients and the coconut sugar. Whisk in your dry ingredients.
3. In a food processor, pulse cubed pieces of Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips MacroBar until small pieces are formed.
4. Mix chocolate chips and Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips MacroBar into batter.
5. Pour batter into muffin liners filling them up most of the way. Cook for 30-35 minutes.