Coconut + Almond Butter + Chocolate Chips Granola
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Calling all Everlasting Joy lovers! What could be better than granola made with your favorite MacroBar? Check out this twist on a classic snack staple by @vegamelon
- 1 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Coconut Chips or Flakes
- 2 Coconut + Almond Butter + Chocolate Chips MacroBar
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter, or Nut/Seed Butter of choice
- 2 tbsp Liquid Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, blend the almond butter, sweetener, applesauce, and Coconut + Almond Butter + Chocolate Chips MacroBars until the bars have broken into small pieces.
3. Stir in the oats and coconut. Once combined, spread the mixture evenly onto the baking tray.
4. Bake for ~20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring at the halfway mark. Let cool before serving.