Chocolate Peppermint Chia Seed Bowl
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Things are really starting to feel Christmas-y over here and this Chocolate Peppermint Chia Seed Bowl by @tropi_cam is no exception!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 Mocha Chocolate Chip MacroBar
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- Dried Cranberries
- Quinoa Puffs
- Peppermint Candy (optional), crushed
1. Mix the base ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Let sit covered in the fridge overnight.
2. Pour a portion of the mixture into a serving bowl.
3. Cube up the Mocha Chocolate Chip MacroBar.
4. Add all of the toppings to the bowl. Enjoy!