Cherry Berry Chia Pudding
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
A fresh and light treat created by @veggiekins that uses our Cherries + Berries Give Back MacroBar.
- 1/2 Cherries + Berries MacroBar, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Full-fat Coconut Milk
- 2 - 3 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- pinch Sea Salt
- pinch Cinnamon, optional
- 1/2 cup Berries of Choice
1. Stir ¼ cup of chia seeds into the jar. Stir every 5 minutes or so, then let sit for about 15-20 minutes to absorb. If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add additional coconut milk.
2. Top with fresh berries, chopped Cherries + Berries chunks, and additional toppings of choice. Suggested other toppings: coconut flakes, hemp seeds, granola, berry jam!
3. In a jar combine coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, sea salt, and cinnamon, if using.