Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes
Who says eating plant-based can't be fun? Make this @cookwith.cam dish for your next summer get-together and impress your friends with these delicious vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup 1-to-1 Gluten-free Baking Flour
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter, melted, Buffalo sauce
- 2/3 cup Sriracha, Buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos, Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free Rice Vinegar, Buffalo sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450F. Chop the head of cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Whisk together the 1:1 GF flour and water in a large bowl. Add in the cauliflower and stir until each piece is well coated.
3. Spread the cauliflower out onto a lightly greased baking sheet and bake them for 15 minutes.
4. While the cauliflower bakes, mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
5. Once the Cauliflower is done baking, remove it from the oven. Dump the cauliflower into the bowl with your sauce and mix them around until they are well coated.
6. Add a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet and dump the cauliflower back onto the rack. You could add them directly back onto the baking sheet, but I prefer to let the sauce drip off a little.
7. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
8. You can serve them hot or at room temperature. Enjoy!