Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 3 hours
To celebrate our partnership with Keep A Breast, here's a crowd-pleasing dessert from @vegamelon using our Cherries + Berries MacroBar.
- 2 Cherries + Berries MacroBars, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup Dried Coconut
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup, plus more to taste
- 1 1/4 oz Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Berries of Choice, pureed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Agar-Agar Powder
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
1. In a food processor, combine the Cherries + Berries MacroBar, coconut, rolled oats, peanut butter, and 3 tbsp maple syrup. Blend into a slightly sticky, homogeneous mixture. If too dry, add in a splash water.
2. Transfer the mixture to a tart pan and press evenly into the edges. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, add coconut milk, maple syrup, and berry puree into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer while whisking in the vanilla extract, agar-agar, and cornstarch.
4. Once incorporated, remove the heat and let cool for 8-10 minutes before pouring into the prepared crust. Place the tart into the fridge to set for 3+ hours, then slice and serve.