Berry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 4 hours Cook Time: 3 hours
Our Cherries + Berries MacroBar makes for a sweet twist on these cheesecake bars from @veggiekins!
- 4 Cherries + Berries MacroBars
- 2 cups Raw Cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup Full-fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, or 1/4 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil or Cacao Butter, melted
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Berries of Choice
1. Prepare cashews by soaking for at least 3 hours, overnight. Leave out on the counter in a cool dry place. Strain and rinse before using.
2. Prep a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper or grease and lay 4 Cherries + Berries MacroBars to create a crust layer. Use as many bars as you need to cover the bottom of the pan you’re using, pressing lightly in between bars to attach and smooth out edges.
3. Add soaked cashews, lemon juice, vanilla, maple syrup or dates, coconut milk, and salt to a high -speed blender. Blend until completely smooth, scraping down sides to make sure everything is blended evenly. Mixture should be smooth and pourable, like a pancake batter.
4. Pour half of the blended mixture over top of the crust layer. Tap the loaf pan on a hard surface to remove air bubbles and flatten out the surface. Chill in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
5. With the remaining blended mixture, add berries of choice and blend again. You’ll get a beautiful berry color and flavor. Pour this mixture over top of the first 2 layers and swirl with a toothpick or knife if desired.
6. Freeze for about 3 hours, or until fully firm, ideally overnight. For best results, allow to thaw for about 5 minutes before slicing into squares.