Yield: 12 servings
- 5 Dark Chocolate + Almonds MacroBar
- 2/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Mini Candy Canes
1. Mix and press the Dark Chocolate + Almonds MacroBars into a silicone or parchment lined 8 inch square baking pan.
2. Stir the condensed coconut milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla together in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring often, for approximately 10 minutes, until the chocolate is all melted and smooth.
3. Place the candy canes in a folded up sheet of parchment paper or a ziplock bag, and use a heavy object to crush them. Set aside.
4. Pour the hot fudge over the MacroBar shortbread layer. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the center is no longer soft and the chocolate has set. Slice into squares. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.