Yield: 12 servings
- 4 - 5 Peanut Butter MacroBars
- 1 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 10 oz Vegan Marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix together 4 to 5 Peanut Butter MacroBars until they are a smooth, flat, dough consistency.
3. Add 2/3 of the Peanut Butter dough into the pan and push it down evenly with your hands. (If it sticks, wet your hands slightly as needed.)
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips on top of the dough (leave 1/4 cup for the top). Then, add the marshmallows, evenly, on top of the chocolate chips.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the dough on top, as well as the rest of the chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown. May also broil for just a couple of minutes to make the marshmallows even more toasty, but watch closely so it doesn't burn!
7. Let cool for 10 minutes or so before slicing and serving. Enjoy!