Yield: 24 servings
- 4 - 5 Peanut Butter MacroBars
- 1 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen, Strawberry Jam
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup, Strawberry Jam
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds, Strawberry Jam
1. Mix 4 - 5 Peanut Butter MacroBars together and set aside.
2. Grease a 24-ct mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
3. While the dough sets, make the jam. If you’re using fresh berries, mash the berries in a small bowl. Microwave for one minute. If you’re using frozen berries, microwave for 2 minutes and then mash the berries up.
4. Stir in the chia seeds. Microwave for one more minute, and then let cool.
5. When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350ºF. Divide the Peanut Butter MacroBar dough between the 24 mini muffin cups and press up the sides (make little dough balls, place them in each cup and then use the blunt end of a cocktail muddler to press into the crusts – makes it way easier!).
6. Bake for 9 minutes for a softer crust, or up to 12 minutes for a firmer, crunchy crust. Let cool completely before using a toothpick or knife to pop the cups out of the muffin tin.
7. After the crusts cool, place about 1 tablespoon of the jam in each crust and then drizzle with more peanut butter.
8. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.