Yield: 8 servings
- 2 Maple Sea Salt MacroBars, crust
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked overnight, filling
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree, filling
- 5 tbsp Maple Syrup, filling
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, filling
- 0.7 oz Cacao Butter, filling
- Coconut Whipped Cream, topping
1. Add all Maple Sea Salt Macrobars for the crust to a food processor and blitz until you get a crust that easily sticks together but that still has some texture.
2. Use your fingers to carefully press the mixture across the bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie dish - press down with your fingers, the back of a spoon or the bottom of a small cup or glass to make it as compact as possible.
3. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
4. Drain the cashew nuts and place in the same food processor (no need to wash it) along with the pumpkin purée, maple syrup (taste and adjust amount if necessary), vanilla, and cacao butter. Mix until smooth.
5. Place the filling in the crust and place back in fridge for at least a few hours until it sets and firms up before cutting and eating.
6. Decorate with coconut whipped cream, if desired. Keeps well covered in the fridge for up to a few days.