Red Beet Hummus
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
An eye-catching addition to any spread, rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- 4 - 6 medium-sized Beets, peeled and roasted
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 15-oz can of Chickpeas, drained
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
1. Chop your prepared beets into fourths and pour into a food processor, or blender, mixing until smooth.
2. Slowly add in the remaining ingredients, blending until smooth. (You will likely need to pause & scrape the sides down).
3. Add salt to taste & let your hummus cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pita bread, crackers or baguette.