Yield: 2 servings
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds, pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk, pudding
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter, pudding
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup, pudding
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla, optional, pudding
- 1 cup Berries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds, berry layer
1. Whisk together the chia seeds, almond milk, peanut butter and maple syrup in a bowl until completely combined with no remaining clumps of chia seeds. Place the bowl in the fridge for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
2. Add the berries to a small pot on the stovetop and warm over low heat until you can mash them into a juicy mixture. Stir in the chia seeds then divide the mixture between two serving containers such as mason or Weck jars.
3. Once the chia seed pudding has thickened, divide it between to the two containers of berries.
4. Enjoy as is or top with additional peanut butter, berries, banana, nuts or coconut yogurt.