Yield: 1 serving
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp Boiling Water
- 2 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
- 12 - 16 ounces Plant-based Milk, chilled
1. Add plant-based milk and peanut butter powder to a glass. Mix with a spoon, small whisk, or hand-held frother until well incorporated.
2. In a mixing bowl, add instant coffee, cane sugar, and boiling water. Mix with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. Add ice to peanut butter milk and then spoon whipped coffee on top. Enjoy!