Mini Vegan Cookie Sandwiches
Prep Time: 24 hours Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 24 hours
Coconut cream replaces traditional ice cream in this super easy and delicious mini vegan cookie sandwich recipe by @purelykaylie. This is a great alternative for those of us that can't have dairy or just want to cut back. The Mini Vegan Cookie Sandwiches require Coconut + Almond Butter + Chocolate Chips MacroBar Minis.
Yield: 24 servings
- 24 Everlasting Joy MacroBar Minis, halved
- 1 can Coconut Cream, chilled in the refrigerator
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Chill the can of coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight (or longer). While chilling, the contents of the can should separate into two layers.
2. The next day, open the can of coconut cream and remove only the thick cream (top layer). Discard the liquid layer underneath.
3. Cut 24 Everlasting Joy Minis in half to create mini vegan cookies.
4. In a large bowl, combine the coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Use a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer to cream the ingredients together.
5. Transfer the frosting to a piping bag. Pipe the frosting on one mini vegan cookie. Alternatively, you can simply use a knife to spread the frosting. Top with an additional mini vegan cookie. Enjoy!