Yield: 9 servings
- 9 MacroBars (any flavor), crumbled
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar, vegan icing
- 3 - 5 tbsp Aquafaba, from 1 can of chickpeas, vegan icing
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, vegan icing
- Food Coloring, vegan icing
1. Crumble the MacroBars by hand or with a food processor.
2. Press them down on wax paper or roll out like traditional cookie dough. Cut them out with an egg cookie cutter.
3. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, mix the powdered sugar and aquafaba until it is a thin consistency.
4. Divide the white icing into smaller bowls and add 2-3 drops of food coloring to each and stir well. Then you’re ready to decorate!