Layered Vegan Coconut Coffee Pops
Prep Time: 1 hour total prep, 6 - 12 hours total time
This recipe will always hold a special place in my heart, as it brings together three of my all time favorite treats (coffee, coconut & frozen desserts). I first discovered how easy it was to create your own frozen treats this past summer, and have quickly fallen in love with the process.
Since then I’ve managed to ‘freeze’ my favorite morning smoothie, vegan puddings, sorbets, even a remodeled a frozen version of some of our MacroBar flavors! There is truly a limitless amount of combinations waiting to be made, and I hope to share some of my other favorites soon. In the meantime I hope you enjoy one of my easiest and most treasured delights!
- 1 set Frozen Popsicle Molds
- 1 bundle Wooden popsicle sticks
- 1 can Non stick cooking spray
- 1 can Organic Coconut Milk
- 12 ounces Organic Cold Brew Coffee / Chilled Coffee
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract, or your favorite coffee additions (optional).