Kids Cookie Dough Sundaes
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes
This dairy-free and yummy dessert from @purelykaylie is the perfect way to end your day! Frozen bananas replace the ice cream and we bet you won't even miss it.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 Bananas, frozen, peel before freezing
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Kids Bar, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine maple syrup, cocoa powder, and melted coconut oil. Mix together until smooth.
2. Add chopped frozen bananas to a high-speed blender. Blend until creamy. If needed, use a tamper to push the bananas toward the blades while blending. You can add a splash of plant-based milk to get the blades moving.
3. Transfer banana ice cream to sundae glasses. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Add chopped Kids Cookie Dough GoMacro bars. Enjoy!