Granola + Coconut Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 8 hours Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 8 hours
Looking for a few extra minutes in your morning routine? Make a batch of these delicious and satisfying Granola + Coconut Overnight Oats from @megnmatcha the night before so making breakfast is one less thing on your morning to-do list.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup Whole Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Full-fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut, topping
- Walnuts, crushed, topping
- 1 Granola + Coconut MacroBar, chopped, topping
1. In a bowl, mix oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, and full fat coconut mix together.
2. Cover bowl with a lid and store in the refrigerator overnight.
3. The next day, mix in ¼ cup of shredded coconut.
4. Top with more shredded coconut, walnuts, and chopped Granola + Coconut MacroBar. Enjoy!