Frosted Frankenstein MacroBars
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
Impress all your friends at this year's Halloween party with these frighteningly cute Frosted Frankenstein Bars from @purelykaylie. We recommend making them with our Sunflower Butter + Chocolate MacroBars so they're nut-free.
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 Sunflower Butter + Chocolate MacroBars, halved
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 2 - 3 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 16 Candy Eyeballs
1. Slice MacroBars in half.
2. Add vegan butter and vanilla extract to a bowl. Using an electric handheld mixer or a stand mixer, cream together.
3. Add sifted powdered sugar. Cream together until light and fluffy. Add matcha, then cream together once more.
4. Add a layer of matcha frosting on top of each sliced MacroBar.
5. Add chocolate chips to a bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until melted.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over each sliced MacroBar, creating Frankenstein’s hair and stitched mouth. Top with candy eyeballs. Enjoy!