Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
These delicious and easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites are the perfect in-between meal pick-me-ups when you're in an energy slump!
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 Double Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips MacroBars, chopped
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
1. In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. The mixture should be sticky and not dry. If it seems dry add more almond milk, a 1/2 tbsp at a time.
2. Roll into 12 balls. Eat 'em and love 'em! Store in the fridge or freezer.