Chocolate Crispy Treats
Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Looking for an easy no-bake treat to satisfy your sweet tooth? Check out this @purelykaylie recipe for Chocolate Crispy Treats you can whip up in no time!
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 cups Brown Rice or Puffed Rice Cereal, more as needed
- 2 Sunflower Butter + Chocolate MacroBars, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
1. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the brown rice crisps cereal/puffed brown rice with the chopped Sunflower Butter + Chocolate MacroBars. Stir together.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine sunflower butter, brown rice syrup, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Melt together, stirring constantly, until well combined. Then, immediately pour over the cereal. Gently toss, adding more cereal as needed.
4. Press the mixture into the square baking dish. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. After, slice and enjoy!