Cashew Sriracha Aioli
Prep Time: 8 hours Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 8 hours
Swap your highly-processed condiments for this tasty aioli recipe from @cookwith.cam. A bit of Sriracha adds a spicy kick to this sauce. It pairs great with everything from your favorite vegan burger to sweet potato fries!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 5 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/4 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Date, pitted
1. Soak the cashews overnight in water.
2. Drain the cashews and add them to a high-speed blender with all of the remaining ingredients.
3. Blend on high until the sauce starts to look creamy and there are no cashew chunks.
4. Serve in a small bowl with your favorite gluten-free treat, I love having it with sweet potato fries.