Blueberry Granola Muffins
For a quick and delicious breakfast-on-the-go, make these @vegamelon muffins ahead of time, then just grab and go!
- 3 Bananas, ripe, mashed
- 1/2 cup Plant-based Milk
- 1/4 cup Cashew Butter, or Nut/Seed Butter of Choice
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Flour, can use gluten-free
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 Blueberry + Cashew Butter MacroBars
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a 12-cup muffin pan with lightly greased baking cups.
2. In a food processor, blend the Blueberry + Cashew MacroBars into small pieces.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the banana, milk, cashew butter, and sugar.
4. Sift in flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until most of the flour is incorporated, then fold in the blueberries and MacroBar pieces.
5. Pour the batter into baking cups, then bake for 25-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.