Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups Blackberries, filling, if frozen thaw before use
- 2 cups Blueberries, filling, if frozen thaw before use
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Sugar, filling
- 1/4 cup Gluten-free Flour, filling
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, filling
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, filling
- dash Nutmeg, filling
- pinch Salt, filling
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter, filling, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-free Flour, topping
- 1 tbsp Sugar, topping
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder, topping
- 1/2 tsp Salt, topping
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter, topping, cubed
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, topping
- Vanilla Vegan Ice Cream, topping, optional
- MacroBar of Choice, topping, chopped
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray four 4-ounce ramekins with baking spray and place on a large baking sheet evenly spaced.
2. In a medium bowl, gently stir together blackberries, blueberries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside while you make biscuit topping.
3. For biscuit topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk just until moistened.
4. Evenly divide fruit filling amongst ramekins and dot with butter. Drop by spoonfuls of biscuit topping onto berry mixture.
5. 5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Let cobblers cool for about 15 minutes. Serve warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and top with a MacroBar of your choice!