Vegan Berry Cheesecake Cups
Prep Time: 2 hours 30 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
These delicious Vegan Berry Cheesecake Cups by @wakeupandkale are the perfect serving size for you when you're craving something sweet!
Yield: 20 servings
- 1 cup Raw Cashews, filling
- 1/2 cup Full-fat Coconut Milk, filling
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, filling
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted, filling
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, filling
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, filling
- 2 Cherries + Berries MacroBar, crust
- 1/2 cup Oats, crust
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut, crust
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter, crust
- 1 - 2 tbsp Water, crust
- 1 cup Mixed Berries, fresh or frozen, topping
1. Soak the cashews overnight or in hot water for 2 hrs.
2. Add all the crust ingredients to a high-speed food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms. Add ~1-2 tbsp water if needed to blend.
3. Line a mini muffin tin with 20 liners and press dough into the bottom of each mold. Place in freezer while you prepare the cheesecake layer.
4. Add soaked & drained cashews to a high-speed food processor along with all the other filling ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
5. Spoon your cheesecake on top of crust layer, filling each mold 3/4 way full. Place in freezer 20 mins to set.
6. For the topping, add the berries to a saucepan over medium heat and cook until thickened, mashing berries as they begin to soften.
7. Spoon berry filling over cheesecake. Place the entire pan in the freezer at least 2 hrs to set and enjoy!
8. Store in the freezer and let thaw 10 mins before enjoying!