Berries and Cream Oatmeal
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes Total Time: 13 minutes
We love @purelykaylie's healthy update on Berries and Cream Oatmeal. No microwave is needed to recreate this favorite breakfast from childhood.
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Plant-based Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 cup Raspberries or Blueberries, frozen
- 3 - 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Plant-based Yogurt, topping
- Cherries + Berries MacroBar, chopped, topping
- Fresh Berries, topping
1. Add oats, plant-based milk, water, frozen berries, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a large pot.
2. Mix ingredients together over medium heat on the stove. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until thick and creamy. Stir frequently to prevent the oatmeal from burning.
3. Transfer oatmeal to bowls. Add a generous spoonful of plant-based yogurt, chopped MacroBar, and fresh berries on top. Enjoy!