Balsamic + Maple Brussel Sprouts
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
Filled to the brim with rich antioxidants and vitamins, this boldly delicious and (secretly) nutritious side will soon become a staple at any fall gathering.
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 ripe Persimmon, diced
- ¾ cup Organic Pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Pecans , chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash & dry brussel sprouts and cut into halves.
3. Toss your sprouts in Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup and Balsamic Vinegar and spread on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, toss / flip and continue to bake until crispy, checking frequently.
5. Once slightly cooled toss in persimmons, pomegranate seeds, and pecans then serve immediately. - Enjoy!