Apple + Cranberry Morning Oats
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
Bring the holiday spirit to your breakfast table with this easy, ready in under 10 minute meal the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Dairy-Free Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 bar Apple Cinnamon, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cranberry
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Water
1. Before preparing oats, combine cranberry, maple syrup and water in a small saucepan and simmer on low, stirring often, until a thick syrup is formed.
2. Combine oats, DF milk, salt, cinnamon, and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, bring down to a simmer for 3 minutes, and set aside.
3. Top oats with cranberry reduction, ½ apple cinnamon MacroBar, 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter and chia seeds. - Enjoy!