Position: Senior Customer Care Representative
Reports To: Customer Care Manager
Purpose: Performing in a “gatekeeper” role to assist in maintaining the flow of information and communication between GoMacro Team members, customers, and business associates. Resolving and redirecting customer inquiries and complaints. Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. First point of customer contact for pricing, product information, and general inquiries. Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
- Customer Service: Provide a friendly and courteous point of contact for customers and business associates, both current and prospective. Interact with customers to receive orders and provide accurate information in a timely manner. Foster a teamwork atmosphere. Conduct oneself with respect and courtesy for peers and customers.
- Complaint Management: Record and track issues in Safefood 360. Resolve customer issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the issue; escalating the problem to management if necessary.
- Other Skills: Other duties as warranted by senior management.
- Order Revision: Coordinate product replacement when necessary. Offer coupons/discounts, adjust orders when needed.
- Organize: Organize and maintain retained documents from previous years and at year end of the current fiscal year.
Skills/Qualifications: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Friendly, upbeat, and positive personality. Professional appearance and attitude. Previous Customer Service experience in e-commerce utilizing CRM for minimum of two years. Previous experience working in the organic or natural food industry preferred but not required. Proficient using various computer programs, including Microsoft Office, Stripe, and SAP. Highly organized. Ability to retain and relay product knowledge. Focus on quality. Problem solving. Good phone skills including listening, taking notations, passing along information and identifying a caller’s needs and intent. Conflict Resolution experience. Ability to multi-task.
Provision to Cover: Customer Care Manager; Quality Manager & Food Scientist
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.