Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
Craving blueberry muffins, but no time to bake? Check out this easy smoothie bowl recipe from @purelykaylie
- 1 1/2 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Rolled or Quick Oats
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 2 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Cashew Milk or Plant-based Milk
- 1 Blueberry + Cashew Butter MacroBar, chopped, optional topping
- Blueberries, optional topping
- Cashews, optional topping
- Sunflower Seeds, optional topping
- Cashew Butter, optional topping
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer smoothie to bowls.
4. Add any toppings of your choosing. Enjoy!
Makes 1 large serving or 2 small servings.