Spinach Berry Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
An antioxidant-rich feast for the eyes & stomach!
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- 3/4 cups Strawberries, sliced and destemmed
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Wash and prep all produce and dry thoroughly.
2. In a large bowl, mix the greens and top with ½ of a ripe avocado, berries and pecans.
3. In a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, dijon mustard, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
4. Pour the dressing over the greens and serve immediately.