Systems Integration Manager
JOB TITLE: System Integration Manager
LOCATION: La Crosse, WI (Hybrid)
POSITION TYPE: Exempt
REPORTS TO: COO/CFO
LEADS OTHERS: No
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
Purpose: The Systems Integration Manager is responsible for evaluating, installing, configuring, and deploying new applications, systems, software, products, enhancements, as well as maintenance, support, and upgrades to existing applications, and third-party solutions throughout the organization. The Systems Integration Manager will apply proven communication, problem-solving skills, and project management skills to guide and assist the organization on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of the selected software systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage multiple systems integration projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
· Oversee and manage multiple 3rd party software developers and software consulting firms who provide customization and modification services.
· Collaborate with various teams, stakeholders, and vendors to identify business requirements, and translate them into technical specifications.
· Provide technical guidance and support to the development team, ensuring all components work together effectively
· Ensure all systems are tested thoroughly, and any defects are identified and resolved promptly.
· Develop and maintain project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
· Monitor project progress, identify risks and issues, and take appropriate actions to mitigate them.
· Communicate project status updates and risks to senior management and other stakeholders.
· Collaborate with various teams on the maintenance, support and upgrades of existing applications.
· Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and provide recommendations for new systems and process improvements.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
· Proven experience (at least 5 years) in systems integration, system maintenance and project management.
· Strong technical skills, including experience with programming languages, databases, and networks.
· Preferred experience in implementing and/or updating a TPM system, SAP B1, WMS, SAP Concur, and Paylocity.
· Preferred experience with cloud-based software vs main frame or server based applications.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
· Strong adaptability and flexibility, with the ability to adapt to changes in technology and the business environment.
Skills/Qualifications: Communication, Documentation, Detail Oriented, Time Management, Critical Analysis, Process Evaluation, Organization, and Background in computer science or information systems.