Supply Planner Manager
JOB TITLE: Supply Planner Manager
POSITION TYPE: Salary
REPORTS TO: COO/CFO
LEADS OTHERS: No
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 5+
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
The Supply Planner Manager will be a critical role in GoMacro's S&OP process. The Supply Planner Manager will be responsible for managing the constrained demand supply plan, which will include production planning at GoMacro HQ and any associated copackers. The Supply Planner Manager will help GoMacro plan our long-term capacity ahead of demand goals and assist in supporting in planning future innovation products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for inventory planning, supply planning and managing capacity constraints
- Manage the supply chain from placement of purchase (at contract manufacturers) - or production orders to goods receipt, ensuring product is available to meet customer demand
- Create finished good purchase orders for co-manufactures and share 12 month rolling forecast
- Identify excess, obsolete, and discontinued inventory issues
- Drive inventory planning enhancements to minimize operational constraints
- Coordinate with the Procurement team to identify production-ready status at GoMacro and Contract Manufacturers for a 60-day forecasted lock
- Protect the financial performance of the strategic business unit by identifying potential supply chain issues
- Reviews inventory and identifies and analyzes potential shortage and excess including safety stock level review & setting and the ability to communicate availability/in-stock date
- Recommend resolution plan of inventory shortage and excess working with suppliers and internal departments
- Support new item planning, special items and country extensions
- Coordinates with Demand Planner to determine Supplier Capacity needs and share with Procurement team
- Participate in production problem solving and troubleshooting by collaborating with team members
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Highly energetic individual with at least 5 years of supply chain planning experience.
- Experience working with a food manufacturing company.
- Strong working knowledge of advanced planning tools such as SAP APO, Oracle ASCP, Kinaxis Rapid Response, Logility, etc.
- 4 year Degree in related field
- APICS certification preferred
- Proven track record of success in driving positive change in a similar role.
Provision to Cover:
- COO/CFO and Director of Manufacturing Operations
Travel will be primarily local during business hours.