JOB TITLE: Social Media + Partnerships Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Social Media + Content Manager
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: Entry-level
LOCATION: Greater San Diego area
POSITION TYPE: Salaried, full-time
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: 6/21/2021
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
This is a hybrid marketing role that will consist of splitting your time assisting with managing our brand ambassador program and assisting with any photo/video production needs for our various social media channels, with an emphasis on Tik Tok video production.
- Manage inbound ambassador applications and ensure a timely response to all applicants. - Ensure all brand ambassador troubleshooting needs are met, including serving as the first point of contact for any ambassador questions, ensuring all codes are live, and problem solving any new technical web issues to our web team.
- Own and build upon current brand ambassador program to ensure we are providing a best-in-class program for our growing community.
- Manage all inbound donation requests and execute all product order fulfillment needs.
- Own and continually edit GoMacro's influencer PR list for all campaign needs and manage product ordering and fulfillment.
- Continue to nurture and maintain long-term brand partner relationships by providing in-kind donations to previous brand partners (as appropriate) and ensure all appropriate partners are considered for ongoing campaigns and partnership opportunities.
- Assist in producing a minimum of one photoshoot per month for upcoming campaigns, ongoing paid social media campaigns, and general marketing needs (Images, Instagram Reels, videos)
- Assist in producing third-party produced photo and video shoots each month, executed by a network of sponsored content creators. Producing responsibilities include creative direction, product ordering, set design, wardrobe styling, caption copywriting etc.
- Assist in the continual development of new workflow strategies to ensure that content and asset production are taking place 2-3 months ahead of launch dates.
- Restructure and organize the Marketing team's owned content assets to keep relevant media up-to-date and easily accessible for our needs.
- Serve as the marketing teams' liaison for all companywide software, email, and file storage updates to ensure all marketing team members are compliant with ongoing companywide technology developments.
- Ability to handle the pressures of a rapidly growing, and ever-changing work environment
- Must be a self-starter & have initiative
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- Problem solving skills and desire to bring solutions to challenging business problems
- Must have a basic understanding of photo/video production life cycle and be able to produce assets individually on a deadline.
- Must have a passion for social media and be able to present new opportunities to evolve our ongoing strategy.
- Support various additional marketing projects as needed.
Position-Specific Skills Required:
- Ability to create and manage multiple spreadsheets
- Ability to manage new and long term influencer and creator relationships on behalf of the brand
- Ability to manage a high volume of emails and juggle multiple projects
- Microsoft Suite proficient
- Adobe suite knowledge preferred
Leadership Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills; speaking, presenting, writing and editing.
- Experience working in a fast paced player/coach environment.
- Experience leading others to deliver high quality work on tight timing.
- High Emotional Quotient; experience working with executives.
Technical Expertise Required:
- Basic understanding of photoshop and lightroom
- Microsoft suite proficient
- Ability to produce videos for social media using an iphone
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera, specifically Canon
- Prior Food & Beverage industry a bonus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimal travel required.
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.