JOB TITLE: Sanitation Lead
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
WAGE: Starting at $20.00 hourly
REPORTS TO: Sanitation Supervisor
LEADS OTHERS: Yes
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+
DATE CREATED: 4/27/2021
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
Lead sanitation employees; ensure a clean and sanitized facility to produce a safe, high quality product. Accurately document completed tasks and chemical titrations. Troubleshoot and repair sanitation systems, equipment, and tools. Oversee and coordinate job responsibilities throughout the facility. This includes cleaning the production room, docks, warehouses, offices, and locker rooms. Train employees in proper practices and set schedules to ensure adequate skill coverage.
1. Production/Non-Production: Verify Master Sanitation Schedule is being sufficiently completed by sanitation employees and initial documentation as tasks are accomplished. This encompasses maintaining the production line cleaning system (belt washer), operating the mechanical dishwasher, and handwashing equipment. As well, general cleaning and sanitizing of the breakroom, warehouse, and offices.
2. Chemical Concentrations: Oversee that daily chemical titrations are in adherence to set specifications and verify documentation. Report any abnormalities or out of specifications to the Production Manager.
3. Safety: Educate and direct personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources while maintaining compliance with established GMP’s, policies and procedures to promote a safe and clean work environment. Direct team members on suitable personal protective equipment to complete daily tasks. As well, assist maintenance by overseeing proper equipment use and requesting repairs as needed.
4. Swabbing: Monitor ATP and Allergiene swab testing to ensure accurate results and effective cleaning. Document and address Production Manager on any abnormalities.
5. Other Skills: Other duties as warranted by senior management.
1. Discipline/Coaching: Coaching sanitation employees. Report personnel problems to production manager.
Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of GMP’s and HACCP. Familiar with Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP). Ability to accurately complete records in a timely fashion. Perform basic mathematics. Good communication and capability to work in a team setting. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals (Safety Data Sheets) and supplies. Leadership and integrity.
No travel will be required with this position.