JOB TITLE: Sales Support Associate
REPORTS TO: EVP of Sales
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 2 to 4
LOCATION: Remote, Central Time Zone preferred
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: February 2021
In 2003, GoMacro co-founder Amelia Kirchoff was diagnosed with breast cancer. After a lot of research, she decided to fight the cancer with a plant-based macrobiotic diet in addition to a local lumpectomy. In the face of adversity, Amelia and her daughter Jola came together, fought the cancer, and Amelia won.
During her battle with cancer, Amelia created the first MacroBar™ recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
That’s why we:
- Hire people who share our company values and support the growth and development of their careers.
- Embrace the opportunity to do meaningful work that has a positive impact on the planet and people’s lives.
- Offer competitive benefits, plus holistic perks like our Annual Give Back Day, gym, PTO, and more.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
GoMacro is looking for a SALES SUPPORT ASSOCIATE to join our Sales Team!
Support the Sales Leadership Team in day to day administrative duties and special projects.
- Logistics support:
- Trace shipments in transit to monitor and ensure on-time delivery
- Communicate with freight carriers, logistics broker, and customer warehouses to coordinate deliveries
- Arrange LTL freight shipments
- Management of shipping damaged claims
- Supporting international sales and fulfillment, including export documentation
- Inventory management
- Promotional loading (PFT)
- Forecast management:
- Monthly SO reports
- Business partner portal management
- Account ownership template management
- Key account and acquisition tracker management
- Category review support:
- Data, graphs, and reports
- Internal portal management:
- DB, Google
- Ability to work in CRM and Enterprise Solutions
- New account set up forms
- Internal login site management
- Show application portal management
- Table top event management
- Samples and materials
- Special projects and ad hoc support
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to handle the pressures of a rapidly growing, and ever-changing work environment
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be a self-starter with initiative
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- Problem solving skills and desire to bring solutions to challenging business problems
- Understanding of palletized freight shipping and logistics preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively and cross-functionally with colleagues at various levels
- Willingness to step outside of defined job duties to help our team wherever necessary is mandatory
Technical Expertise Required:
- Ability to grasp sales data, graphs, and charts into actionable priorities
- Strong computer skills:
- Microsoft Office, internet browsers, and web-based customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Familiarity with accounting software or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of sales or related experience
- Associate Degree or higher in Business preferred
- Some travel will be required to support other members of the Sales Team
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.