JOB TITLE: Sales Administrative Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Vice President of Sales
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 3+
LOCATION: Remote, Central Time Zone preferred
POSITION TYPE: Salaried, full-time
WAGE: Depends on experience
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: February 2021
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
This is a dynamic and important role in the sales department supporting the sales team with various day-to-day administrative duties and special projects allowing the team to focus on highest priorities that drive growth.
· Maintaining and updating industry content and visual asset portals: OneWorld Synch, Syndigo, IX-One, Broker & Distributor, Kroger VIP, Walmart Retail Link/360, Amazon, CVS, and other account specific platforms as needed
· Preparing key account new item and submission templates as requested from sales leaders and account managers
· Managing, Maintaining, and organizing Certification of Liability Insurance Management & Compliancy folders
· Internal Template Management & update
· Product & UPC Matrix Management
· Direct Retail Vetting and support (email@example.com)
· Supporting demand planning process with sales reports
· Preparing Monthly sales order reports
· Update and manage Key Account + Acquisition Tracker template
· Key Account Dashboard Reports
· Show Application Portal Management
· Tabletop Event Management
· Samples & Materials coordination
· Support and liaise with Sales Leadership with foodexport.gov annual planning
· Special Project | Ad Hoc Support
Position-Specific Skills Required:
· Ability to handle the pressures of a rapidly growing, and ever-changing work environment
· Must be a self-starter – have initiative
· Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Clear and concise verbal and written skills
· Problem solving skills and desire to bring solutions to challenging business problems
· Ability to create ad hoc analyses using sales data. Develop graphs, and charts and communicate actionable priorities to broader team
Leadership Skills Required:
· A positive attitude and good work ethic
· Motivated, enthusiastic, and positive
· Ability to collaborate and lead with Emotional Intelligence
· Team player with a “can do” attitude
· Ability to work cooperatively and cross-functionally with colleagues at various levels.
· Willingness to step outside of defined job duties to help our team wherever necessary and as needed
Technical Expertise Required:
· Office suite/ Teams: Skilled in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Strong Computer Skills; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Internet Browsers and Web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning tools (SAP)
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Up to 5% or 2 weeks per year
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, usually waist high, up to 50 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.