Position: Order Processing Specialist
Reports To: Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Purpose: Support the Sales and Production departments through inbound sales entry via phone, web, email, and order confirmation. Verify with the Production and Logistics departments for scheduling purposes.
- Email confirmations with retail accounts/confirming order has been received
- Work closely with sales team on updating and monitoring retail/wholesale accounts This includes retail customer care inquiries; and account set ups
- Manage forecasting for distributors and website promotions in SAP
- Enter/process retail orders into SAP and Stripe
- Enter/process new accounts in SAP, Stripe, and Web Cube
- Email confirmations with distributor or broker accounts/confirming order has been received and ETA of shipments
- EDI/LINGO order processing
- Enter/Process distributor orders into SAP, Organic Valley spreadsheet, and freight tracking
- Tracking all distributor orders through delivery process
- Adhere to all GoMacro safety rules/guidelines, and even general obvious hazards in their work area whether or not a specific safety rule or policy exists
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
Associate Degree in Accounting preferred, strong communication skills, exceptional accuracy, active listening skills, strong Microsoft Office skills.
Provision to Cover: Logistics Coordinator, Warehouse & Logistics Manager
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.