JOB TITLE: Farm Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Farm Support
REPORTS TO: Garden and Farm Manager
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
WAGE: Starting at $15.00 per hour
LEADS OTHERS: No
DATE CREATED: 5/11/2021
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
The Farm Assistant will perform a variety of duties in an outside environment on a temporary basis.
· Weeding perennial gardens
· Hauling bark and mulch
· Moving bulk compost
· Weed trimming
· Raking and spreading gravel
· Assist with vegetable harvest
· Other duties as assigned
· Good communication skills
· Able to work outside from early spring until late fall
· Willingness to learn about using new equipment or tools that are needed to execute assigned projects
· Attention to detail and ability work to towards aesthetic standards
· Adhere to all company safety rules and guidelines
No travel will be required with this position.
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. For additional information, please visit our website www.gomacro.com/careers.