JOB TITLE: Facility Custodian
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly, full-time
WAGE: Starting at $16.50 per hour
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, the Facility Custodian cleans all assigned areas on a regular basis, inside and outside of the facility.
- Gather and empty trash receptacles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to learn how to operate a floor scrubber - will train
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc
- Cleans cafeteria and kitchen
- Assists in cleaning production area
- Reports all injuries and accidents as required
- Accepts other duties as assigned
- Janitorial experience is preferred but not required; we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion, and are able to work independently
Able to meet physical requirements, such as:
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Climbing stairs
- Standing for duration of shift