Position: Customer Care (CRM) Specialist
Reports To: CFO/COO
Purpose: Act as the power-user of the Salesforce CRM database to update and maintain all relevant information. Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. First point of customer contact for pricing, product information, and general inquiries. Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
- Customer Service: Provide a friendly and courteous point of contact for customers and business associates, both current and prospective. Interact with customers to receive orders and provide accurate information in a timely manner. Foster a teamwork atmosphere. Conduct oneself with respect and courtesy for peers and customers.
- CRM Database Management: Act as the power-user who will track, update, report, and record all relevant information. Develop a good understanding of how the CRM database should be used across the organization to improve efficiency.
- Complaint Management: Resolve customer issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the issue; escalating the problem to management if necessary.
- Other Skills: Other duties as warranted by senior management.
- Order Revision: Coordinate product replacement when necessary. Offer coupons/discounts, adjust orders when needed.
- Organize: Organize and maintain retained documents from previous years and at year end of the current fiscal year.
Skills/Qualifications: Previous Customer Service experience in e-commerce for minimum of 3 years. Previous experience utilizing CRM database for minimum of 2 years. Proficient using various computer programs including Microsoft Office and SAP. Good phone skills including listening, taking notations, passing along information and identifying a caller’s needs and intent. Previous experience working in the organic or natural food industry preferred, but not required. Highly organized. Ability to retain and relay product knowledge. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Friendly, upbeat, and positive personality. Other skills include quality focused, problem solving, conflict resolution, and ability to multitask.
Provision to Cover: Customer Care Manager and Quality Manager
GoMacro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.