JOB TITLE: Customer Care Associate
LOCATION: Viola, WI
POSITION TYPE: Hourly
REPORTS TO: e-Commerce Manager
LEADS OTHERS: No
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+
Why join the GoMacro team?
We’re a company that is driven by a unique core ideology we call The GoMacro Way, which is based upon authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet. We operate with integrity, we create with passion, and we conduct ourselves with humility. We seek growth-minded people who are inspired by challenges, encouraged by camaraderie, and excited about being leaders at every level. Become part of a team where everyone is heard, valued, and empowered to influence positive change in their local and global community.
How GoMacro’s history shapes who we are today?
During her 2003 battle with cancer, co-founder Amelia Kirchoff created the first MacroBar® recipe in her kitchen on the Wisconsin family farm. In the years following, Amelia and her daughter and co-founder Jola began spreading awareness for the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle through GoMacro’s healthy and delicious MacroBars, which are now available in stores nationwide.
Today, our work is still guided by the values upon which Jola and Amelia built GoMacro: Live Long, Eat Positive, Give Back, Tread Lightly, and Be Well. It’s our goal to inspire people to have a healthy body, sharp mind, and bold spirit—and we believe doing fun, and meaningful work is part of that.
Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time!
Purpose: Act as the power-user of the Salesforce CRM database to update and maintain all relevant information. Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. First point of customer contact for pricing, product information, and general inquiries. Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
Customer Service: Provide a friendly and courteous point of contact for customers and business associates, both current and prospective. Interact with customers to receive orders and provide accurate information in a timely manner. Foster a teamwork atmosphere. Conduct oneself with respect and courtesy for peers and customers.
- CRM Database Management: Act as the power-user who will track, update, report, and record all relevant information. Develop a good understanding of how the CRM database should be used across the organization to improve efficiency.
- Complaint Management: Resolve customer issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the issue; escalating the problem to management if necessary.
- Other Skills: Other duties as warranted by senior management.
- Order Revision: Coordinate product replacement when necessary. Offer coupons/discounts, adjust orders when needed.
- Organize: Organize and maintain retained documents from previous years and at year end of the current fiscal year.
Provision to Cover: Customer Care Associate; e-Commerce/Website Manager
- Previous Customer Service experience in e-commerce is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience utilizing CRM database is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient using various computer programs including Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Good phone skills including listening, taking notations, passing along information and identifying a caller’s needs and intent.
- Previous experience working in the organic or natural food industry preferred, but not required.
- Highly organized. Ability to retain and relay product knowledge.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, upbeat, and positive personality.
- Other skills include quality focused, problem solving, conflict resolution, and ability to multitask.